- Experience: 14 years of experience and expertise in exclusive Mongolia tours
- Passion: we are passionate about travel and what we do!
- Personalised service: Our clients expect and we do our utmost to exceed expectations
- Responsible travel: dedicated to a healthy Mongolian environment & traditional culture
- Authentic experience and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Exploring the last good place on earth – Mongolia with your beloved
- An amazing experience where there’s only you and your beloved in the wilderness
- Endless opportunities of discovery
- Inspiring sunset over the great Mongolian steppes
- Luxurious, romantic, unique and unforgettable!
Dear Mongolia Luxury Travel,
Now that we are home in Thailand, we want to thank you for all of your help in arranging our Jewels of Mongolia tour this past month. We had an absolutely fantastic time, from beginning to end, on our recent trip to Mongolia. We could not have been more pleased and impressed with their constant attention to detail and comfort for their guests. We had so many good belly laughs with our tour group they made this trip a dream come true.
Honeymoon in Mongolia
Have you dreamt of watching the sunrise with your beloved in the endless steppes? Mongolia is a perfect destination for honeymooners who stand out of the crowd and seek a bit of adventure with a touch of luxury.
Located in the landlocked plateau of Central Asia between China and Russia, Mongolia’s considerable size includes a fabulous array of pristine landscapes and a nomadic people whose lives are in many ways unaffected from the days of Genghis Khan and his mighty Mongol Empire.
Embark the steppe romance with this highly personalized itinerary.
Day 1. Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, enjoy a half day city tour of the nomadic capital: Genghis monument, Gandan Monastery & Choijin Lama Temple. Stay overnight at Hotel Kempinski or similar. L/D
Day 2-4. Transfer to luxury Terelj Hotel in spectacular Terelj National Park for 3 night stay. Visit the Temple of Meditation and Turtle Rock as well as the Mongolia’s biggest landmark Giant Genghis Monument. Enjoy a day of horse riding in the beautiful valley of the River Terelj and there’s a lot of opportunity for hiking and photography. B
Day 5-6. Say goodbye to Terelj National Park and transfer to the steppes, where you will spend 2 nights in a luxurious Mongolian ger in the endless steppes of Mongolia. Special breakfast served every morning. B
Day 7. Departure from Mongolia. B
- Top hotels in Mongolia
- English speaking guide support for 2 days
- All transfers
- Sightseeing tickets
- Meals as listed
- Visa support invitation letter
- International air/train tickets + Tax
- Visa cost
- Items of personal nature