- Experience: 14 years of experience and expertise in exclusive Mongolia tours
- Passion: we are passionate about travel and what we do!
- Personalised service: Our clients expect and we do our utmost to exceed expectations
- Responsible travel: dedicated to a healthy Mongolian environment & traditional culture
- Authentic experience and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Gobi Desert and highlights: Flaming Cliffs and dinosaur remains in Bayanzag, singing sand dunes of Khongor sands and glacial Yoliin Am Gorge
- Visit to Mongolian Blue Pearl Lake Huvsgul and its' sacred sites
- Visits to real Mongolian nomadic families and Reindeer Tsaatan people, meeting and interacting with them
- Opportunity to enjoy camel riding and Mongolian horse riding
- Endless sightseeing and monastery visits
Dear Mongolia Luxury Travel,
Now that we are home in Thailand, we want to thank you for all of your help in arranging our Jewels of Mongolia tour this past month. We had an absolutely fantastic time, from beginning to end, on our recent trip to Mongolia. We could not have been more pleased and impressed with their constant attention to detail and comfort for their guests. We had so many good belly laughs with our tour group they made this trip a dream come true.
Jewels of Mongolia Tour
Mongolia can be vast; in fact, the 19th largest country in the world however this tour takes you the best of this ancient and extraordinarily beautiful land within only a week, from the mysterious Gobi Desert to pristine Lake Huvsgul visiting areas and sites that not many other tours visit.
Scenery and cultural sightseeing combine perfectly in Mongolia – you will visit nomads and take part in camel or horse-riding or even reindeer riding if you wish, there are also endless opportunities for photography.
In the Gobi you will visit the best of it: glacial gorge of Yoliin Am, singing dunes at the Khongor and the Flaming Cliffs of Bayanzag. And At pristine Lake Huvsgul you will not only admire the mother nature's generous gift to humans the amazing Lake but also will meet real shamans and Reindeer people of Mongolia.
Day 1. Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, enjoy a half day city tour of the nomadic capital: including the Genghis monument at the Sukhbaatar Square, Gandan Monastery & National Museum of Mongolia. Stay overnight at luxury Blue Sky Hotel or similar. L/D
Day 2-4. Take the flight to the Gobi Desert (1.5 hr), visit the Glacial Gorge of Yoliin Am, Mongolia’s largest sand dunes so called the Singing Dunes: enjoy camel riding, nomad family visiting and exploring dinosaur remains at the Flaming Cliffs. Stay at renowned Three Camel Lodge for 3 nights. B/L/D
Day 5-6. Take the flight to Lake Huvsgul from the Gobi, transfer to tourist ger camp by the Huvsgul lake shore: visit the Reindeer people in the mountains, horse riding and kayaking are available also. Tourist camp. B/L/D
Day 7. Flight to Ulaanbaatar, visit the Bogd Khan’s Palace, see a traditional folklore concert by magical Tumen Ekh ensemble. Farewell dinner at Mongolian barbeque. Hotel Kempinski or similar. B/L/D
Day 8. Departure from Mongolia. B
- Top hotels in Ulaanbaatar and best tourist ger camps outside the capital
- Domestic flights in Mongolia + Tax
- English speaking experienced tour guide
- All transfers by 4x4 with experienced drivers
- Sightseeing and museum tickets
- Full board + bottled water supply
- Sisa support invitation letter
- International air/train tickets + Tax
- Visa cost
- Items of a personal nature